As you should know by now HHS issued its final rule on the Quality Payment Program, part of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). This new payment program has the capacity to be more complicated and challenging than ever.
January 1, 2017, physicians and their practice administrators must begin making decisions that can affect their organization immediately.
Healthcare Compliance Pros (HCP), a corporate sponsor of the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants, recognizes that in the ever-changing, increasingly burdensome world of CMS physician payment programs, you might need extra education and support. Their new MIPS Plus program provides both exclusive educational materials and leading edge tools to help your organization achieve success in CMS’ MIPS program.
The following are key elements of this new program:
- Exclusive “members only” MIPS Webinars: Clients have an exclusive portal and login to participate and ask questions during MIPS educational webinars. Webinar recordings will be made available to program participants.
- Continuing Education with the MIPS Insider Newsletter: Clients receive continued educational materials through out MIPS newsletter, to provide timely updates on continued CMS guidance and analysis for your practice implementation.
- HCP MIPS Tracker: Online tool stores and track your MIPS documentation, reporting metrics, and attestation process in one location. Deadline reminders and updates are included as part of the tracking program.
- Online Education: Members of the client’s workforce can participate in continuing MIPS education delivered to their individual learning curriculum.
- Worksheets and Materials: Participants have exclusive access to worksheets, decision matrixes, and work plans, to help with implementation organization, and management of their MIPS Program.
- MIPS Support: Get access to HCP Specialists to answer your MIPS questions and program support needs.
For more information about this new program, please contact Eric Christensen at 801-657-4492 or by email at email@example.com.