Reed Tinsley, CPA is a nationally recognized, healthcare accountant and business advisor to physicians and medical practices. Based in Houston, Texas, Reed leads the healthcare accounting industry delivering expert financial advice to physicians, medical groups, and other healthcare entities regarding managed care contracting, operational management, strategic planning, revenue growth strategies and physician litigation support.
Reed is a sought-after author and speaker with 25 years of expert hands-on, healthcare consulting experience. He has authored dozens of healthcare finance articles and books and is a chosen speaker among prominent national healthcare groups and associations.
Committed to addressing the needs of each of his clients, Reed takes great pride in his hand-on approach, effective response time and measurable results. Areas of expertise and service include:
- Physician’s Accounting & CPA Services
- Healthcare Practice Management
- Medical Practice Consulting
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Healthcare Accounting & CPA Services
- Top Healthcare Accounting Speaker, Author
- Medical Practice Assessment
- Medical Accounting & CPA Services
- Medical Practice Valuation
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations
- Medical Practice Merger Advice
- Physician Litigation Support
- Physician Compensation Models
- Medical Practice Financing Structure
- Medical Practice Strategic Planning
- Personal Finance for Physicians
Reed is a member of several leading healthcare accounting organizations, and a past President of NSCHBC.
Blog Postsmore »
- Importance of Updating Beneficiary Designations
- Medicare Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity
- A few billing collection issues to address in your medical practice
- If your physician office has less than 50 employees, here’s how ACA affects you
- Ever receive a partnership interest in exchange for “sweat equity” (services)?
- MACRA Listening Session: Quality Payment Program Proposed Rule — Register Now
- Dear physician, do you have a will?
Forms & Checklistsmore »
- Interview Questions for the Administrator Position
- Credentialing Reliance Clause for Managed Care Contract
- E&M Comparison of Visit History
- HIPAA Privacy Self-Assessment Checklist
- Independent Contractor Checklist
- Medical Practice Strategic Planning Outline
- Medical Employee Questionnaire
- Process to Renegotiate a Managed Care Contract
- Insurance Payment Turnaround Worksheet
- Medical Practice Demerger Checklist
- Revenue Cycle Reporting for Medical Practice