Reed Tinsley, CPA is a nationally recognized, healthcare accountant and business advisor to physicians and medical practices. Based in Houston, Texas, Reed leads the healthcare accounting industry delivering expert financial advice to physicians, medical groups, and other healthcare entities regarding managed care contracting, operational management, strategic planning, revenue growth strategies and physician litigation support.
Reed is a sought-after author and speaker with 25 years of expert hands-on, healthcare consulting experience. He has authored dozens of healthcare finance articles and books and is a chosen speaker among prominent national healthcare groups and associations.
Committed to addressing the needs of each of his clients, Reed takes great pride in his hand-on approach, effective response time and measurable results. Areas of expertise and service include:
- Expert Physician CPA Counselor/Advisor
- Top Healthcare Accounting Speaker, Author
- Medical Practice Revenue Building
- Medical Practice Tax/Accounting
- Medical Practice Valuations
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations
- Medical Practice Merger Advisor
- Physician Litigation Support
- Physician Compensation Strategies
- Financing Structure and Acquisition
- Medical Practice Strategic Planning
- Physician Personal Financial Planning
Reed is a member of several leading healthcare accounting organizations, and the current President of NSCHBC.
Blog Postsmore »
- How is your medical office's communications with your patients?
- Taking your EHR to the next level in your physician practice
- Medicare claims for post-op care being denied as a billing error
- Large HIPAA Fine: Feds Reiterate Importance of Updated HIPAA Protocols and Security Assessments
- Miscellaneous ACA health care tax subjects
- How can a health care provider apply for and obtain a National Provider Identifier (NPI)?
- A simple business model for a physician practice
Forms & Checklistsmore »
- Action Item Worksheet
- Bad-Debt Control Checklist
- Cash Flow Projection Worksheet
- Checklist for Starting Up a New Medical Practice
- Claim Inquiry Fax Form
- Collection Letter 1
- Collection Letter 2
- Collection Letter 3
- Collection Letter FINAL
- Compensation Questionnaire
- Compliance Plan for Physician Practice