This Privacy Statement (Statement) was developed as an extension of my commitment to combine the highest quality professional services with the highest level of integrity in serving my valued clients.
If you do not agree to this Statement, you should not use this Internet Website (Site). I may modify this Statement from time to time and post those modifications here. Your continued use of this Site after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Statement.
- Information. Information from and about you is obtained in various ways including but not limited to:
- General Information. Some information (“General Information”) is gathered automatically when you access this Site. This General Information (which includes Site pages visited, type of Web browser used, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information) does not identify you personally.
- Personal Information. Some information that may be identifiable as yours (your “Personal Information”) is not gathered automatically at the Site. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily, and you may do so in a number of different ways. The following are some types of Personal Information gathered:
- Registration Information. When you register at the Site, you are asked for certain Personal Information, such as your name, your street mailing address, your email address, and other information.
- Email Information. When you send me email messages, I may retain the content of your email messages along with your email address and my response to you.
- General Use and Disclosure of Information. My firm uses and discloses your information as follows:
- General Information. I use General Information to understand Site demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to or permission from you or any third party. In particular, I may provide aggregate information about my customers, sales, Site traffic patterns, and related information to my affiliates.
- Personal Information. As further provided in Section 3 (“Other Use and Disclosure of Personal Information”), my firm uses and discloses to my business partners and affiliates Personal Information for purposes of administering business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to you and other customers, prospective customers, business partners and affiliates. This may include focused advertising, online banner advertisements, new services, promotions, and other responses to you. I may also use and disclose Personal Information to notify you about important changes to this Site or my business, new services, and special offers you may find valuable.
- Cookie Information. I use and discloses Cookie Information to improve my Site and better serve you and my other customers, and may do so without notice to or permission from you or any third party.
- Other Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. My firm may disclose any of your information when legally compelled to do so, or when I, in good faith, believe that the law requires it, or for the protection of my legal rights. The following are some of the ways in which I may use or disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Registration Information. The transfer of Personal Information you provide during the Site registration process to third parties for those parties to use to populate their own Website registration forms when you hyperlink from the Site to their Websites, in order to save you time in filling out their registration forms. Such third party Websites include Websites that are “co-branded” sites of mine;
- Shared Registration Information. When you register at the Site, you may be given the opportunity to register simultaneously at the Websites of certain third parties. Unless you opt out of this opportunity by checking or clicking on the icon indicated on the Site, you will be deemed to have consented to such simultaneous registration, and shall therefore be subject to their privacy statements, if any, of such third party website.
- Community. My firm urges you to use discretion when sharing Personal Information in community areas on the Site such as message boards, mailing lists, and directories. If you disclose Personal Information in such areas, you understand and agree that such Personal Information may be used and disclosed by others without restriction.