Clients are often surprised at the quantity and quality of my free resources. My philosophy is to invest in your success 100%. That starts right now.
Trouble Accessing PDF Resources?
Some documents contained in the Resource Center are in Portable Document Format (PDF). PDF documents require a PDF reader to view, edit or print. If you do not have a PDF reader, and want to download a PDF reader for free, click Adobe Acrobat.
- Ownership. My firm, or third parties with whom I have entered into license agreements, own all content, materials, forms, agreements, documents, and other items on this site (“Materials”). You have no ownership interest in the Materials, but you are granted a limited license to view and use the Materials as described in Section 2 (License). Materials are protected under applicable copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws in the United States and around the world. You have no other right to view, use, copy, perform, display, or modify Materials except as described in Section 2 (License). I however may modify, add to, or delete any Materials at any time without notice to or permission from you.
- License. Subject to your performance of your obligations under this agreement, you are hereby granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to grant sublicenses) to view and use this site and the Materials solely for your own internal business purposes. You may not republish, “mirror,” “frame,” transfer, or otherwise make available to third parties this site or any of the Materials except with the prior written consent.
- Forms. You understand and agree that the Materials may contain sample or form agreements, letters, or other documents (Forms). Forms may include financially or legally significant documents, such as contracts, leases, balance sheets, assignments, and other items, and are provided to you solely as examples of typical documents of their kind. The delivery and use of Forms does not constitute legal, accounting, or other professional advice, and you are urged to consult an appropriate professional licensed in your jurisdiction before using any Forms in connection with any planning or transactions.
- Indemnification. The use of the Site, and any Materials accessible on or through the Site, does not constitute and is not intended to be legal, accounting, tax, investment or other professional advice. You are urged to consult a qualified professional advisor licensed in your jurisdiction who understands your particular factual situation before undertaking any action that might affect your personal finances or business based on any Materials on this Site. You agree to assume all risks associated with the use of any Materials on the Site (including without limitation, Forms), and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Reed Tinsley CPA, members, employees, and officers from and against any and all claims, demands, threats, suits or proceedings, or any losses or liabilities (including attorneys’ fees and costs) associated with them, arising from any breach of this agreement by you or any use by you of this Site or the Materials, including, without limitation, the “forms.”
- Disclaimer. The forms and checklists provided on this website are provided as an example only. To the extent that any of the forms, checklists, or other information is downloaded or copied, it is your responsibility to insure that it is appropriate for your use. The forms and checklists are provided “as is,” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranties of performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, from time to time changes may be made to this information without notice to the user. This site and the Materials (including without limitation the Forms) may be incorrect, out of date, and inappropriate for any particular transaction, may contain “bugs,” errors, and defects, and may not operate error-free or produce results as expected. The hyperlinks on this website lead to resources located on servers maintained by other persons or organizations. These links are provided to you as a convenience and are not endorsed by Reed Tinsley, CPA. Every effort has been made to insure that the hyperlink sites are safe and secure. However, it is your responsibility to take precautions to insure that information that you select for your personal use from the hyperlink sites is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Damages. In no event shall my firm and myself have any liability hereunder to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, or failure of programs on your information systems), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of any use of information on this website or any of its hyperlinked sites. In no event shall the aggregate liability of our firm, shareholders, employees, and officers exceed one hundred dollars ($100), regardless of the cause of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. The negation of damages set forth above is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between my firm and you. This site and the materials would not be provided without such limitations.
- Community. This site contains areas such as message boards, mailing lists, and directories (Site Facilities) where you may share information with other users. You agree that if you use any Site Facilities, you shall not share, post, transmit, or otherwise disseminate any unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, abusive, offensive, racist, vulgar, harassing, pornographic, or obscene material of any kind, or materials that would infringe or violate the rights of any person or constitute a criminal offense or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law. You understand and agree that you shall not use the Site Facilities for advertising or commercial promotion of yourself or any third party. My firm has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from Site Facilities as I see fit at any time. You understand and agree that this firm, shareholders, employees, and officers shall have no liability whatsoever for any information or material contained or shared at Site Facilities.
This Privacy Statement (Statement) was developed as an extension of my commitment to combine the highest quality professional services with the highest level of integrity in serving my valued clients.
If you do not agree to this Statement, you should not use this Internet Website (Site). I may modify this Statement from time to time and post those modifications here. Your continued use of this Site after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Statement.
- Information. Information from and about you is obtained in various ways including but not limited to:
- General Information. Some information (“General Information”) is gathered automatically when you access this Site. This General Information (which includes Site pages visited, type of Web browser used, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider and similar information) does not identify you personally.
- Personal Information. Some information that may be identifiable as yours (your “Personal Information”) is not gathered automatically at the Site. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily, and you may do so in a number of different ways. The following are some types of Personal Information gathered:
- Registration Information. When you register at the Site, you are asked for certain Personal Information, such as your name, your street mailing address, your email address, and other information.
- Email Information. When you send me email messages, I may retain the content of your email messages along with your email address and my response to you.
- General Use and Disclosure of Information. My firm uses and discloses your information as follows:
- General Information. I use General Information to understand Site demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to or permission from you or any third party. In particular, I may provide aggregate information about my customers, sales, Site traffic patterns, and related information to my affiliates.
- Personal Information. As further provided in Section 3 (“Other Use and Disclosure of Personal Information”), my firm uses and discloses to my business partners and affiliates Personal Information for purposes of administering business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to you and other customers, prospective customers, business partners and affiliates. This may include focused advertising, online banner advertisements, new services, promotions, and other responses to you. I may also use and disclose Personal Information to notify you about important changes to this Site or my business, new services, and special offers you may find valuable.
- Cookie Information. I use and discloses Cookie Information to improve my Site and better serve you and my other customers, and may do so without notice to or permission from you or any third party.
- Other Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. My firm may disclose any of your information when legally compelled to do so, or when I, in good faith, believe that the law requires it, or for the protection of my legal rights. The following are some of the ways in which I may use or disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- Registration Information. The transfer of Personal Information you provide during the Site registration process to third parties for those parties to use to populate their own Website registration forms when you hyperlink from the Site to their Websites, in order to save you time in filling out their registration forms. Such third party Websites include Websites that are “co-branded” sites of mine;
- Shared Registration Information. When you register at the Site, you may be given the opportunity to register simultaneously at the Websites of certain third parties. Unless you opt out of this opportunity by checking or clicking on the icon indicated on the Site, you will be deemed to have consented to such simultaneous registration, and shall therefore be subject to their privacy statements, if any, of such third party website.
- Community. My firm urges you to use discretion when sharing Personal Information in community areas on the Site such as message boards, mailing lists, and directories. If you disclose Personal Information in such areas, you understand and agree that such Personal Information may be used and disclosed by others without restriction.
Questions? Contact Me.
If you didn’t find the answers you are seeking in my resource room, feel free to reach out. I always love talking to passionate physicians who are ready to take their practice to the next level. Call me anytime at 281-379-5988, submit a form online, or email me directly at email@example.com.