Reed Tinsley, CPA Advises Physicians and Medical Practices
As a healthcare accountant and business advisor to physicians and medical practices, I am considered a leader in the physician practice and healthcare accounting industries. Since the early 90s, I have delivered expert financial advice to physicians, medical groups, and other physician-related healthcare entities regarding managed care contracting, operational and financial management, strategic planning, revenue growth strategies and physician litigation support, just to name a few.
Specialized Services for Physicians
Accounting and Tax Services
As an experienced CPA who focuses solely on working with physicians, I understand your unique situation.
Medical Practice Management
I know you didn’t go to medical school planning to run a business, but that’s exactly what a medical practice is. Let me help.
Healthcare Entity Valuation
Assessing the value of your medical practice or healthcare is a big task. You can rely on me for accurate, timely valuations.
Physician Litigation Support
I’m a consulting/testifying expert witness in legal cases involving physicians. Do you have the strongest team in your corner?
Personal Financial Planning Oversight
I help physicians ensure that various aspects of their personal financial life are working in-sync. I’d love to hear your financial goals.
Medical Practice Brokerage
If you’re considering selling your practice, I can help. Tinsley Medical Practice Brokers was set up for this specific purpose.
Get to Know Reed Tinsley, CPA for Physicians
Based in Houston, TX, I am a sought-after author and speaker with 25+ years of expert hands-on, healthcare consulting experience. I have authored dozens of healthcare finance articles and books and have been regarded as a chosen speaker among prominent national healthcare groups and associations. I am committed to addressing the needs of each of my clients, taking great pride in my personal approach, effective response time, and measurable results.
Why Physicians Love Working with Reed
Over the years, I have come to understand 10 principles that guide the experience my clients have working with me:
- VIP Service: No matter how small or large, each client deserves and receives personalized, one-on-one, full-service attention and support.
- Always Be Available: Clients need a constant resource for current information. Ask any question, any time, and I will have or get the answer for you.
- Be Proactive: Bringing new ideas and solutions to each client is my priority. Each practice has very different dynamics.There are no cookie cutter approaches. My goal is to improve your unique practice and increase your bottom line.
- Anticipate: Strategic pre-planning avoids potentially damaging longer-term issues. Quality time spent in pre-planning stages identifies problems long before they ever become problems.
- Yes I Can: Instead of “no” or “that’s not possible,” I work as hard as possible to solve your problem, whatever it takes.
- Never Waiver: Give clients 110% effort, 110% of the time. No exceptions.
- Stay Ahead: Keep abreast of ever-changing trends in the healthcare industry. An informed client on the cutting edge translates into a successful client.
- Laser Focus: I learn each client’s business from the ground up. I then walk in the client’s shoes to obtain the most accurate perspective and insights.
- Push Forward: Healthcare is a constantly evolving industry. I assist clients in moving forward to meet new challenges and opportunities head-on.
- Have Fun: It’s important for me to enjoy the client relationship, which is why I get to know each client and staff on a personal basis. I make doing business together fun.
Recent Blog Posts
Personal Emergency Preparedness Plan
4 Tips to Improve Communication With Your Patients
Three Retirement Planning Costs
Best Practices to Improve Revenue Cycle Performance
Need a CPA for Physicians in Texas? Contact Reed.
As a top advisor to physicians, I help increase practice profits by delivering hands-on, expert medical accounting, tax support, practice counsel, and revenue-building strategies.