Reed Tinsley, CPA Advises Physicians and Medical Practices
As a healthcare accountant and business advisor to physicians and medical practices, I am considered a leader in the physician practice and healthcare accounting industries. Since the early 90s, I have delivered expert financial advice to physicians, medical groups, and other physician-related healthcare entities regarding managed care contracting, operational and financial management, strategic planning, revenue growth strategies and physician litigation support, just to name a few.
Specialized Services for Physicians
Get to Know Reed Tinsley, CPA for Physicians
Based in Houston, TX, I am a sought-after author and speaker with 25+ years of expert hands-on, healthcare consulting experience. I have authored dozens of healthcare finance articles and books and have been regarded as a chosen speaker among prominent national healthcare groups and associations. I am committed to addressing the needs of each of my clients, taking great pride in my personal approach, effective response time, and measurable results.
Why Physicians Love Working with Reed
Over the years, I have come to understand 10 principles that guide the experience my clients have working with me:
- VIP Service: No matter how small or large, each client deserves and receives personalized, one-on-one, full-service attention and support.
- Always Be Available: Clients need a constant resource for current information. Ask any question, any time, and I will have or get the answer for you.
- Be Proactive: Bringing new ideas and solutions to each client is my priority. Each practice has very different dynamics.There are no cookie cutter approaches. My goal is to improve your unique practice and increase your bottom line.
- Anticipate: Strategic pre-planning avoids potentially damaging longer-term issues. Quality time spent in pre-planning stages identifies problems long before they ever become problems.
- Yes I Can: Instead of “no” or “that’s not possible,” I work as hard as possible to solve your problem, whatever it takes.
- Never Waiver: Give clients 110% effort, 110% of the time. No exceptions.
- Stay Ahead: Keep abreast of ever-changing trends in the healthcare industry. An informed client on the cutting edge translates into a successful client.
- Laser Focus: I learn each client’s business from the ground up. I then walk in the client’s shoes to obtain the most accurate perspective and insights.
- Push Forward: Healthcare is a constantly evolving industry. I assist clients in moving forward to meet new challenges and opportunities head-on.
- Have Fun: It’s important for me to enjoy the client relationship, which is why I get to know each client and staff on a personal basis. I make doing business together fun.