MACRA focuses on the quality of services rather than the number of services provided by your practice. Your Medicare revenue can see a reduction of up to 4% or an increase of up to 12%, which entirely depends on the quality reporting activities that your practice undertakes this year.
2017 is a transition year for the MIPS program. Requirements will be significantly more difficult in 2018, and the penalties get steeper. You need to put in place processes and systems now that ensure success in coming years.
Don’t let your future revenue falter. Get the Coding Institute’s guidance on MACRA and related 2017 topics, such as:
- Master the ins and outs of the Medicare Access and Chip Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA)
- How will the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) impact you?
- MIPS preparedness: Am I ready for MIPS?
- Get a lock on MIPS evidence-based and practice-specific quality data categories.
- What’s next? Cost measures replace value-based payments in 2018.
- Know these MIPS measures for the advancing care information transition.
- Check out Alternative Payment Models (APMs) before you decide.
- Advancing care information offers reduced EHR reporting under MACRA.
- Where do I go for help with MACRA and the Quality Payment Program?
- Invaluable tools from TCI experts.