The HIPAA final enforcement rule took effect March 16. Organizations looking for help in interpreting the new rule now have a free resource available to them.
HCPro, Inc., is providing a free, 10-page special report that includes
- analysis of the rule’s provisions
- tips for avoiding enforcement activity
- clarification from experts on the Department of Justice’s opinion on enforcement
- latest statistics on patient complaints from Rick Campanelli, former director of the Office for Civil Rights
- advice on how to respond to complaints and avoid an investigation
To get your free special report, “HIPAA’s Final Enforcement Rule: Understand Changes and Avoid Penalties,” HCPro asks that you participate in a short five-question survey. Once you complete the survey, you’ll be provided a link to instantly download your informative special report.
Click here to take the survey and receive your copy of the special report.