Accounting and Tax Services
Nov 14

Employment Taxes-Household Employees

The IRS announced that the minimum amount a household employee/domestic worker must earn so that such earnings are covered under Social Security or Medicare is $1,500 for 2007. Notice 2006-102, 2006-46 IRB .

About Reed Tinsley, CPA

As a top advisor to physicians, I help increase practice profits by delivering hands-on, expert medical accounting/tax support, practice counsel, and revenue-building strategies. Read more →