Is the paperwork is complicated? Does it seem to be written in a foreign language you can’t translate? Let us be your interpreter – we’ll teach you all the basics and more! Learn what claim forms to use and how reimbursement works in this information-packed audio conference just for non-coders.
In just 90 minutes, you’ll have the tools you need to code correctly and confidently. An audio seminar on July 31 will walk you through:
- Introduction to CPT: It’s history, purpose and key developers
- Crack the Code: Understanding symbols and how to interpret them
- Make the Most of Your CPT Book: code format, symbols and using the alphabetic index
- Modifiers – what they are and how to use them appropriately
- Evaluation and Management 101: surgery, radiology, laboratory, pathology and medicine
- Everything you need to know about HCPCS… but were afraid to ask
- Getting to Know Claim Form CMS 1500 – what it is and how can it be used
- Get the lowdown on LMRP, LCD, and NCCI
- And much more!
Get the expert tips you need to help increase reimbursements and avoid audits!