When you find good people, you want to keep them. Here are a few simple ideas to help retention of these good people:
1. Handwrite a personal note telling an employee how much you appreciate him or her.
2. Take staff to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
3. Take entire team out to celebrate a special event.
4. Get physicians involved to deliver praise for a job well done.
5. Create local, fun activities for your team.
6. Place a call to the spouse. Tell the spouse how valuable the employee is to your organization and thank them for their support.