Accounting and Tax Services
Jun 17

If your medical practice receives a missing W-2 inquiry

Businesses such as medical practices and other healthcare entities receive notices from the Social Security Administration when the amounts reported on Forms W-2 do not match the appropriate employment tax records (i.e., Form 941, Form 944). The IRS website has information on how businesses should respond to a notice from the Combined Annual Wage Reporting program about a discrepancy in the amounts reported.

About Reed Tinsley, CPA

As a top advisor to physicians, I help increase practice profits by delivering hands-on, expert medical accounting/tax support, practice counsel, and revenue-building strategies. Read more →