If you've been reading my "preachings" of late, you know how much I'm in favor of physician practices merging with one another. Merging with another medical practice has become a viable "strategic" option for practices of all sizes as a way to reduce overhead, increase revenues, create a dominant market position, better negotiate with third pary payers, and provide for the ultimate transition out of medicine.
This Wednesday Greenbranch Publishing is conducting a webinar on merging medical practices, with Will Latham as the speaker. The webinar will cover the following topics:
• Learn why groups are merging and an overview of the “trends” in healthcare today;
• Understand the merger process, including the myths and truths of mergers;
• Identify key merger issues;
• Determine who is involved in the merger process;
• Understand the “human element” and the impact in merger negotiations; and
• Learn the inside scoop on pitfalls to avoid.
I believe this is one webinar you should not miss. For more information, go to: