Greenbranch Publishing has just released the book “The Prescription for Financial Health An Authoritative Guide for Physicians 2nd Edition.”
The authors of this book realize that most physicians, while getting their medical training, had no time to take accounting and finance courses. Their goals were on building their clinical knowledge. As a result, many physicians are unprepared to handle their financial future in a proactive way. This book provides the data and commonsense financial planning strategies physicians can trust.
The authors provide no tricks, no gimmicks, just commonsense financial planning strategies and expert knowledge that work. All chapters are designed specifically for the physician-reader.
The book focuses on financial issues facing physicians today, namely:
- Achieving financial objectives even in the face of declining practice income
- Protecting current assets from potential lawsuits or other losses.
- Maximizing the value physicians receive from their circle of personal investment, insurance, and legal advisors.
With this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Save and invest strategically to accomplish long term goals based on the very same methods the largest pension plans and bank trust companies use to achieve their investment planning goals.
- Make the right choices about life, disability and long term care insurance coverage, determining optimal mix and the amount of coverage that’s right for you.
- Prepare an efficient estate plan in conjunction with smart asset titling strategies to help you minimize estate settlement costs and your ultimate tax liability.
- Work more effectively with your financial and legal advisors, helping them help you protect your assets and further your financial goals.
- And much, much more!
Follow this link to see the table of contents in the book and to order: