MIPS Group Reporting: Registration Period Ends June 30
Groups planning to use the CMS Web Interface or administer the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) for MIPS Survey to submit data for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) must register by June 30.
For More Information:
- Group Registration for CMS Web Interface and CAHPS for MIPS
- 2017 Registration Guide for the CMS Web Interface or CAHPS for MIPS Survey
- 2017 CAHPS for MIPS Fact Sheet
- 2017 MIPS: CMS Web Interface Fact Sheet
- 2017 CAHPS for MIPS Survey
- 2017 CAHPS for MIPS Conditionally-Approved Survey Vendor List
- MIPS Group Participation Webinar Recording
MIPS Performance Categories: Accepting Future Measures and Activities until June 30
The CMS Annual Call for Measures and Activities for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) track of the Quality Payment Program is open until June 30. CMS encourages clinicians, measure stewards, organizations, and other stakeholders to identify and submit measures and activities to be considered for the Quality, Advancing Care Information, and Improvement Activities performance categories of MIPS in future years. Review the Annual Call for Measures and Activities fact sheet to learn more.