Suite of Products & Resources for Billers & Coders Educational Tool — Reminder
A revised Medicare Learning Network Suite of Products & Resources for Billers & Coders Educational Tool is available. Learn about:
- Claims submission
- Federal initiatives and incentive programs
OIG Video: Reporting Fraud to the Office of the Inspector General
Do you suspect someone is submitting fraudulent claims to Medicare? Watch a brief video on How to Report Fraud to the OIG and learn how you can report these activities anonymously to The Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Help protect the Medicare Program and your patients.
This video is part of the OIG Health Care Fraud Prevention and Enforcement Action Team (HEAT) Provider Compliance Training initiative to prevent fraud, waste, and abuse. The video originally aired in 2011, but the information is current.
Quality Payment Program: View Recent Webinar Recordings
Unable to participate in a recent Quality Payment Program webinar? View webinar recordings, presentations, and transcripts on the Events webpage:
- Quality Payment Program Year 2 Proposed Rule Listening Session — June 26
- Participation Criteria for the Quality Payment Program – May 22
- Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Group Participation 101 – May 11
- Listening Session: Cost Measure Development – April 5
- MIPS Advancing Care Information Deep Dive – April 4
- Virtual Group Participation in the Quality Payment Program – March 16