Attend a free, live 60-minute webinar by the National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants which will focus on how social media is changing the workplace.
Social media is no longer cutting edge. It is now mainstream — Individuals and businesses use social media every day. As of 2016, 78% of the U.S. had at least one social networking profile.
This 60-minute webinar will review:
- How businesses can use social media in the screening process for new hires, particularly LinkedIn
- HR policies for Right to Monitor, Social Networking and More
- Handling employees violations of social media policies
- How does social media affect workplace productivity and what can we do?
- Ways to Engage Employees across Generations
- Benefits of Behavioral and Group Interviewing
Join Donna White, Principal Consultant and Owner of Legacy Consulting Services, in this free, 60-minute webinar to learn how to protect your organization in the age of social media sharing. Let’s talk about ways to leverage social media for everyone’s benefit.