Medical Practice Management, Physician Compliance
10 Compliance Questions
- How effective was your training on the compliance program, Code of Conduct and policies?
- Were you trained on how to report concern and problems confidentially or anonymously?
- Did you believe that those reporting compliance issues would be protected from retaliation?
- Are you aware of any ethical or compliance issues; and if so did you report them?
- How could the company strengthen its message regarding ethics and compliance?
- Is everyone in the work force treated fairly?
- Do you believe management fully supports the compliance program?
- Are you leaving due to any compliance concerns about your job or work environment?
- Are you aware of any improper or illegal conduct in the workplace? If so, who and what?
- Have you reported compliance issues or concerns that are unaddressed? If so, explain.